Orange Defender Antivirus
Orange Defender Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus from your PCInnovative Solutions
. Additional info about Innovative Solutions can be seen here
. More info about the software Orange Defender Antivirus can be found at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. Orange Defender Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Orange Defender Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe. orangedefender.exe is the Orange Defender Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies about 7.25 MB (7601664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Orange Defender Antivirus. They occupy about 16.42 MB (17218865
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- innoupd.exe (1.52 MB)
- orangedefender.exe (7.25 MB)
- stop_all.exe (889.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- updAvTask.exe (1.44 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (17.48 KB)
- openssl.exe (839.51 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (420.63 KB)
- openvpn.exe (710.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (31.63 KB)
- openssl.exe (831.63 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (435.84 KB)
- openvpn.exe (835.84 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.34 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.64 KB)
The current page applies to Orange Defender Antivirus version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Orange Defender Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Orange Defender Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Innovative Solutions. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Orange Defender Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Orange Defender Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orange Defender Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Orange Defender Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Orange Defender Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Orange Defender Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Orange Defender Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Orange Defender Antivirus.
8. After removing Orange Defender Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange Defender Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orange Defender Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus by Innovative Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that Orange Defender Antivirus by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-18 16:47:19.387