NetWaiting is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NetWaiting from your computerBVRP Software, Inc
. More information on BVRP Software, Inc can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\NetWaiting directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetWaiting. The application's main executable file is labeled netwaiting.exe and it has a size of 20.00 KB (20480 bytes).
The executables below are part of NetWaiting. They take an average of 20.00 KB (20480
bytes) on disk.
- netwaiting.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.8
of NetWaiting. You can find here a few links to other NetWaiting releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove NetWaiting from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall NetWaiting:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall NetWaiting:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BVRP Software\NetWaiting
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\Aboutn.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\aboutn.ini
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\beep.wav
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\BVRPCTLN.DLL
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\BVRPDiag.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\CxMohReg.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\DllDef.ini
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\licence.txt
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\Logon.bmp
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\ModemMOH.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\mohrc.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\NetWait.chm
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netwait.ini
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netwaiting.exe
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\ring.wav
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BVRP Software, Inc\NetWaiting
NetWaiting is an application offered by BVRP Software, Inc. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase NetWaiting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NetWaiting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetWaiting or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetWaiting". If it is installed on your PC the NetWaiting app will be found very quickly. After you select NetWaiting in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetWaiting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetWaiting.
8. After uninstalling NetWaiting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetWaiting that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetWaiting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetWaiting by BVRP Software, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that NetWaiting by BVRP Software, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetWaiting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 19:54:12.020