This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NetWaiting for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NetWaiting from your PCBVRP Software, Inc
. More data about BVRP Software, Inc can be found here
. Usually the NetWaiting application is found in the C:\Program Files\NetWaiting directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing NetWaiting is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. netwaiting.exe is the NetWaiting's main executable file and it occupies around 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NetWaiting. They take an average of 20.00 KB (20480
bytes) on disk.
- netwaiting.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.5
of NetWaiting. For other NetWaiting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetWaiting is an application by BVRP Software, Inc. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove NetWaiting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NetWaiting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetWaiting or simply click the Search field and type in "NetWaiting". If it is installed on your PC the NetWaiting app will be found very quickly. After you click NetWaiting in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NetWaiting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetWaiting.
8. After removing NetWaiting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NetWaiting that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetWaiting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetWaiting by BVRP Software, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that NetWaiting by BVRP Software, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetWaiting supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:28:44.010