This page is about NetWaiting for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NetWaiting from your PCBVRP Software, Inc
. Open here
for more info on BVRP Software, Inc. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NetWaiting folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NetWaiting is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. netwaiting.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NetWaiting. They occupy 20.00 KB (20480
bytes) on disk.
- netwaiting.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.28
of NetWaiting. For other NetWaiting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove NetWaiting.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\NetWaiting
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName@bellsouth\Local Settings\Application Data\BVRP Software\NetWaiting
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\NetWaiting\Netwaiting Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\NetWaiting\NetWaiting.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName@bellsouth\Local Settings\Application Data\BVRP Software\NetWaiting\MoHlog.bak
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName@bellsouth\Local Settings\Application Data\BVRP Software\NetWaiting\MoHlog.txt
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BVRP Software, Inc\NetWaiting
NetWaiting is a program marketed by BVRP Software, Inc. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove NetWaiting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NetWaiting with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetWaiting or simply click the Search field and type in "NetWaiting". If it is installed on your PC the NetWaiting application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NetWaiting in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NetWaiting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetWaiting.
8. After removing NetWaiting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetWaiting that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetWaiting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetWaiting by BVRP Software, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that NetWaiting by BVRP Software, Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetWaiting supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:51:53.520