NetWaiting is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall NetWaiting from your PCBVRP Software, Inc
. Take a look here
for more information on BVRP Software, Inc. NetWaiting is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NetWaiting folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for NetWaiting is RunDll32. netwaiting.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
NetWaiting is composed of the following executables which take 20.00 KB (20480
bytes) on disk:
- netwaiting.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.33
of NetWaiting. For other NetWaiting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall NetWaiting you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NetWaiting's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\NetWaiting
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BVRP Software\NetWaiting
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\NetWaiting\NetWaiting.lnk
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\Aboutn.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\aboutn.ini
- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\ARB\Aboutn.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BVRP Software, Inc\NetWaiting
NetWaiting is a program offered by the software company BVRP Software, Inc. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove NetWaiting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NetWaiting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetWaiting or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetWaiting". If it exists on your system the NetWaiting app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NetWaiting in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetWaiting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetWaiting.
8. After removing NetWaiting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetWaiting that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetWaiting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetWaiting by BVRP Software, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that NetWaiting by BVRP Software, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetWaiting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 03:19:23.783