This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVDA for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVDA from your computerNV Access Limited
. You can read more on NV Access Limited or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.nvaccess.org/
to get more information about NVDA on NV Access Limited's website. NVDA is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVDA directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for NVDA is C:\Program Files\NVDA\uninstall.exe. nvda_uiAccess.exe is the NVDA's primary executable file and it takes approximately 42.60 KB (43624 bytes) on disk.
NVDA installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 372.91 KB (381864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvda_uiAccess.exe (42.60 KB)
- nvda_noUIAccess.exe (42.60 KB)
- nvda_service.exe (39.10 KB)
- nvda_slave.exe (38.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (93.83 KB)
- nvdaHelperRemoteLoader.exe (74.08 KB)
This data is about NVDA version 2015.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVDA releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall NVDA.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NVDA when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NVDA
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NVDA
- C:\Program Files\NVDA\_ctypes.pyd
- C:\Program Files\NVDA\_hashlib.pyd
- C:\Program Files\NVDA\_socket.pyd
- C:\Program Files\NVDA\_ssl.pyd
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
NVDA is an application by the software company NV Access Limited. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase NVDA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVDA from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVDA or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVDA". If it is installed on your PC the NVDA program will be found very quickly. After you select NVDA in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVDA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NVDA:
- The publisher is: http://www.nvaccess.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NVDA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVDA.
8. After uninstalling NVDA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVDA that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVDA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVDA by NV Access Limited from your PC, we are not saying that NVDA by NV Access Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVDA in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:32:21.073