This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVDA for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall NVDA from your PCNV Access Limited
. Further information on NV Access Limited can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.nvda-project.org/
if you want to read more on NVDA on NV Access Limited's web page. Usually the NVDA application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove NVDA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. nvda_uiAccess.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 41.60 KB (42600 bytes) on disk.
NVDA is comprised of the following executables which occupy 345.34 KB (353624
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvda_uiAccess.exe (41.60 KB)
- nvda_noUIAccess.exe (41.60 KB)
- nvda_service.exe (39.10 KB)
- nvda_slave.exe (38.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (93.83 KB)
- nvdaHelperRemoteLoader.exe (49.50 KB)
The current page applies to NVDA version 2013.1
alone. For more NVDA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVDA is an application marketed by NV Access Limited. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove NVDA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVDA from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVDA or simply click the Search field and type in "NVDA". If it is installed on your PC the NVDA app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVDA in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVDA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NVDA:
- The publisher is: http://www.nvda-project.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVDA.
8. After removing NVDA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVDA which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVDA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVDA by NV Access Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that NVDA by NV Access Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVDA in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 08:38:25.160