This info is about NVDA for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVDA from your PCNV Access Limited
. Open here
where you can find out more on NV Access Limited. Please follow http://www.nvaccess.org/
if you want to read more on NVDA on NV Access Limited's website. Usually the NVDA program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing NVDA is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. nvda_uiAccess.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 41.60 KB (42600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVDA. They take an average of 345.34 KB (353624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvda_uiAccess.exe (41.60 KB)
- nvda_noUIAccess.exe (41.60 KB)
- nvda_service.exe (39.10 KB)
- nvda_slave.exe (38.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (93.83 KB)
- nvdaHelperRemoteLoader.exe (49.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NVDA version 2013.2
alone. For more NVDA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVDA is a program released by the software company NV Access Limited. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase NVDA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVDA with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVDA or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVDA". If it exists on your system the NVDA application will be found very quickly. When you select NVDA in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVDA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NVDA:
- The publisher is: http://www.nvaccess.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVDA.
8. After removing NVDA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVDA that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVDA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVDA by NV Access Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that NVDA by NV Access Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVDA in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:18:02.107