This page is about My.com Games for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall My.com Games from your computerMy.com B.V.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on My.com B.V.. Detailed information about My.com Games can be seen at http://games.my.com/
. Usually the My.com Games program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for My.com Games is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe" -uninstall. MyComGames.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.62 MB (3793864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in My.com Games. They occupy 3.98 MB (4168424
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (3.62 MB)
This page is about My.com Games version 3.117
only. Click on the links below for other My.com Games versions:
...click to view all...
My.com Games is an application marketed by the software company My.com B.V.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall My.com Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove My.com Games with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find My.com Games or simply activate the Search field and type in "My.com Games". If it exists on your system the My.com Games program will be found very quickly. After you select My.com Games in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding My.com Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My.com Games:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My.com Games.
8. After uninstalling My.com Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of My.com Games that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My.com Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove My.com Games by My.com B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that My.com Games by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove My.com Games supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-22 22:03:37.580