You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall My.com Games for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall My.com Games from your systemMy.com B.V.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on My.com B.V.. You can read more about about My.com Games at http://games.my.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall My.com Games. MyComGames.exe is the My.com Games's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.04 MB (4235208 bytes) on disk.
My.com Games contains of the executables below. They take 4.40 MB (4610960
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (366.95 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (4.04 MB)
This page is about My.com Games version 3.133
only. Click on the links below for other My.com Games versions:
...click to view all...
My.com Games is an application offered by My.com B.V.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase My.com Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete My.com Games from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find My.com Games or simply activate the Search field and type in "My.com Games". The My.com Games application will be found very quickly. After you select My.com Games in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about My.com Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My.com Games:
- The software company is: http://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My.com Games.
8. After removing My.com Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of My.com Games which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing My.com Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove My.com Games by My.com B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that My.com Games by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My.com Games in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 10:19:28.750