This info is about My.com Games for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall My.com Games from your PCMy.com B.V.
. Further information on My.com B.V. can be found here
. Click on http://games.my.com/
to get more details about My.com Games on My.com B.V.'s website. Usually the My.com Games program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames directory, depending on the user's option during install. My.com Games's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe" -uninstall. The application's main executable file is named MyComGames.exe and its approximative size is 4.07 MB (4263880 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside My.com Games. They occupy about 4.42 MB (4639632
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (366.95 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (4.07 MB)
The current web page applies to My.com Games version 3.131
only. You can find here a few links to other My.com Games releases:
...click to view all...
My.com Games is a program marketed by My.com B.V.. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase My.com Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase My.com Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate My.com Games or simply activate the Search field and type in "My.com Games". If it exists on your system the My.com Games app will be found very quickly. After you click My.com Games in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about My.com Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My.com Games:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall My.com Games.
8. After removing My.com Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My.com Games that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My.com Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My.com Games by My.com B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that My.com Games by My.com B.V. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My.com Games supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 16:36:53.337