You can find below details on how to remove My.com Games for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall My.com Games from your systemMy.com B.V.
. More information about My.com B.V. can be seen here
. Detailed information about My.com Games can be seen at http://games.my.com/
. My.com Games is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall My.com Games by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe" -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. My.com Games's primary file takes around 3.56 MB (3734984 bytes) and is named MyComGames.exe.
The executables below are part of My.com Games. They occupy an average of 3.92 MB (4109544
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (3.56 MB)
The current page applies to My.com Games version 3.115
alone. Click on the links below for other My.com Games versions:
...click to view all...
My.com Games is a program offered by the software company My.com B.V.. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove My.com Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall My.com Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate My.com Games or simply activate the Search field and type in "My.com Games". If it exists on your system the My.com Games program will be found very quickly. When you click My.com Games in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about My.com Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My.com Games:
- The publisher is: http://games.my.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My.com Games.
8. After removing My.com Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong My.com Games that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My.com Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove My.com Games by My.com B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that My.com Games by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove My.com Games supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 23:44:08.050