MusicStation is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MusicStation from your systemHewlett-Packard
. More information on Hewlett-Packard can be seen here
. MusicStation is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation folder, regulated by the user's option. MusicStation's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation\Uninstall.exe. MusicStation.exe is the MusicStation's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.10 MB (1152248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MusicStation. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1195256
bytes) on disk.
- MusicStation.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MusicStation version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other MusicStation versions:
When planning to uninstall MusicStation you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MusicStation:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation\MusicStation.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation\MusicStation-icon.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation\MusicStation-over.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation\MusicStation-press.png
MusicStation is an application released by Hewlett-Packard. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall MusicStation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MusicStation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MusicStation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MusicStation". If it is installed on your PC the MusicStation program will be found automatically. When you click MusicStation in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MusicStation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MusicStation.
8. After uninstalling MusicStation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MusicStation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MusicStation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MusicStation by Hewlett-Packard from your computer, we are not saying that MusicStation by Hewlett-Packard is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MusicStation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:01:29.890