This web page is about MusicStation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MusicStation from your systemHewlett-Packard
. You can find out more on Hewlett-Packard or check for application updates here
. Usually the MusicStation program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MusicStation. MusicStation.exe is the MusicStation's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.10 MB (1152248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MusicStation. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1195256
bytes) on disk.
- MusicStation.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.00 KB)
This data is about MusicStation version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other MusicStation releases:
MusicStation is an application released by the software company Hewlett-Packard. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove MusicStation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MusicStation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MusicStation or simply click the Search feature and type in "MusicStation". The MusicStation program will be found very quickly. After you click MusicStation in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MusicStation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MusicStation.
8. After removing MusicStation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MusicStation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MusicStation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MusicStation by Hewlett-Packard from your PC, nor are we saying that MusicStation by Hewlett-Packard is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MusicStation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:18:41.407