This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MusicStation for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MusicStation from your PCHewlett-Packard
. Open here
for more information on Hewlett-Packard. MusicStation is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for MusicStation is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation\Uninstall.exe". MusicStation.exe is the MusicStation's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.10 MB (1152248 bytes) on disk.
MusicStation contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.14 MB (1195256
bytes) on disk.
- MusicStation.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MusicStation. For other MusicStation versions please click below:
MusicStation is a program offered by the software company Hewlett-Packard. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase MusicStation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MusicStation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MusicStation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MusicStation". If it exists on your system the MusicStation app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MusicStation in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MusicStation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MusicStation.
8. After uninstalling MusicStation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MusicStation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MusicStation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MusicStation by Hewlett-Packard from your computer, nor are we saying that MusicStation by Hewlett-Packard is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MusicStation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 10:59:14.530