MusicStation is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MusicStation from your systemHewlett-Packard
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Hewlett-Packard. Usually the MusicStation program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing MusicStation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MusicStation\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called MusicStation.exe and occupies 1.24 MB (1303800 bytes).
MusicStation is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.36 MB (1427192
bytes) on disk:
- MusicStation.exe (1.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.50 KB)
This data is about MusicStation version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other MusicStation versions:
MusicStation is a program released by the software company Hewlett-Packard. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall MusicStation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MusicStation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MusicStation or simply click the Search field and type in "MusicStation". If it is installed on your PC the MusicStation application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MusicStation in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MusicStation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MusicStation.
8. After removing MusicStation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MusicStation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MusicStation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MusicStation by Hewlett-Packard from your PC, we are not saying that MusicStation by Hewlett-Packard is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MusicStation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-17 23:54:14.600