This web page contains complete information on how to remove MusiCalm for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MusiCalm from your PCMusiCalm
. You can find out more on MusiCalm or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MusiCalm directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. MusiCalm's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MusiCalm\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled MusiCalm.exe and it has a size of 13.85 MB (14523568 bytes).
MusiCalm is comprised of the following executables which take 27.79 MB (29144529
bytes) on disk:
- MusiCalm.exe (13.85 MB)
- MusiCalm_wc.exe (13.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (198.17 KB)
The current web page applies to MusiCalm version 5.1.05
only. For other MusiCalm versions please click below:
If planning to uninstall MusiCalm you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by MusiCalm when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MusiCalm
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MusiCalm\MusiCalm.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MusiCalm\Uninstall.lnk
MusiCalm is an application marketed by MusiCalm. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall MusiCalm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MusiCalm from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MusiCalm or simply activate the Search field and type in "MusiCalm". If it exists on your system the MusiCalm app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MusiCalm in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MusiCalm, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MusiCalm.
8. After removing MusiCalm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MusiCalm that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MusiCalm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MusiCalm by MusiCalm from your PC, we are not saying that MusiCalm by MusiCalm is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MusiCalm supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 23:24:50.140