MusiCalm is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MusiCalm from your computerMusiCalm
. Further information on MusiCalm can be found here
. MusiCalm is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MusiCalm folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MusiCalm\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MusiCalm. The program's main executable file has a size of 27.78 MB (29125664 bytes) on disk and is titled MusiCalm.exe.
MusiCalm contains of the executables below. They take 27.97 MB (29328569
bytes) on disk.
- MusiCalm.exe (27.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (198.15 KB)
This web page is about MusiCalm version 4.1.05
only. You can find below a few links to other MusiCalm versions:
MusiCalm has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
MusiCalm is a program by MusiCalm. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase MusiCalm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MusiCalm from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MusiCalm or simply activate the Search field and type in "MusiCalm". If it exists on your system the MusiCalm program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MusiCalm in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MusiCalm, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MusiCalm.
8. After uninstalling MusiCalm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MusiCalm which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MusiCalm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MusiCalm by MusiCalm from your PC, nor are we saying that MusiCalm by MusiCalm is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MusiCalm in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-13 21:25:01.023