You can find below detailed information on how to remove MusiCalm for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MusiCalm from your computerMusiCalm
. Further information on MusiCalm can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MusiCalm directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MusiCalm is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MusiCalm\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. MusiCalm's main file takes around 23.51 MB (24651288 bytes) and its name is MusiCalm.exe.
MusiCalm is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.70 MB (24853125
bytes) on disk:
- MusiCalm.exe (23.51 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.11 KB)
This page is about MusiCalm version 2.1.05
only. You can find below a few links to other MusiCalm releases:
MusiCalm is a program released by the software company MusiCalm. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove MusiCalm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MusiCalm from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MusiCalm or simply click the Search field and type in "MusiCalm". If it exists on your system the MusiCalm app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MusiCalm in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MusiCalm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MusiCalm.
8. After removing MusiCalm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MusiCalm which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MusiCalm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MusiCalm by MusiCalm from your computer, nor are we saying that MusiCalm by MusiCalm is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MusiCalm supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-26 07:05:20.623