MusiCalm is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MusiCalm from your PCMusiCalm
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on MusiCalm. Usually the MusiCalm program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MusiCalm directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for MusiCalm is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MusiCalm\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled MusiCalm.exe and its approximative size is 23.51 MB (24650232 bytes).
MusiCalm contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.70 MB (24852070
bytes) on disk.
- MusiCalm.exe (23.51 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.07
of MusiCalm. For more MusiCalm versions please click below:
MusiCalm is an application offered by MusiCalm. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove MusiCalm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MusiCalm from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MusiCalm or simply click the Search field and type in "MusiCalm". If it is installed on your PC the MusiCalm application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MusiCalm in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MusiCalm, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MusiCalm.
8. After uninstalling MusiCalm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MusiCalm that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MusiCalm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MusiCalm by MusiCalm from your PC, nor are we saying that MusiCalm by MusiCalm is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MusiCalm supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-21 00:09:44.667