Monarch Find is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Monarch Find from your computerMonarch Find
. Further information on Monarch Find can be found here
. More details about the application Monarch Find can be seen at http://www.monarchfind.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Monarch Find by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.05 KB (313400 bytes) on disk.
Monarch Find contains of the executables below. They take 829.55 KB (849464
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5754.17509
of Monarch Find. Click on the links below for other Monarch Find versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Monarch Find's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\Extensions\badnboeomjdaknfbhjidpjfboamkdmhl.crx
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Monarch Find
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Monarch Find\DisplayIcon
Monarch Find is an application marketed by the software company Monarch Find. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Monarch Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Monarch Find from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Monarch Find or simply click the Search field and type in "Monarch Find". If it exists on your system the Monarch Find application will be found very quickly. After you click Monarch Find in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Monarch Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Monarch Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.monarchfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Monarch Find.
8. After uninstalling Monarch Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Monarch Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Monarch Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Monarch Find by Monarch Find from your PC, we are not saying that Monarch Find by Monarch Find is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Monarch Find supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 17:19:05.443