Monarch Find is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Monarch Find from your systemMonarch Find
. Open here
for more information on Monarch Find. Click on http://www.monarchfind.com/support
to get more data about Monarch Find on Monarch Find's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Monarch Find is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.06 KB (313408 bytes).
Monarch Find installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.56 KB (849472
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.06 KB)
This web page is about Monarch Find version 2.0.5752.22899
only. For other Monarch Find versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Monarch Find is an application marketed by the software company Monarch Find. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Monarch Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Monarch Find from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Monarch Find or simply activate the Search field and type in "Monarch Find". The Monarch Find program will be found very quickly. After you select Monarch Find in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Monarch Find, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Monarch Find:
- The publisher is: http://www.monarchfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Monarch Find.
8. After uninstalling Monarch Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Monarch Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Monarch Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Monarch Find by Monarch Find from your PC, we are not saying that Monarch Find by Monarch Find is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Monarch Find in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 20:04:46.063