You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Monarch Find for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Monarch Find from your systemMonarch Find
. You can find out more on Monarch Find or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Monarch Find can be found at http://www.monarchfind.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Monarch Find directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Monarch Find is "C:\Program Files\Monarch Find\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Monarch Find's primary file takes around 306.06 KB (313408 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Monarch Find. They occupy 829.56 KB (849472
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.06 KB)
The current page applies to Monarch Find version 2.0.5752.31899
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Monarch Find:
...click to view all...
Monarch Find is an application offered by Monarch Find. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Monarch Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Monarch Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Monarch Find or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Monarch Find". If it exists on your system the Monarch Find application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Monarch Find in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Monarch Find, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Monarch Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.monarchfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Monarch Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Monarch Find.
8. After removing Monarch Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Monarch Find that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Monarch Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Monarch Find by Monarch Find from your computer, we are not saying that Monarch Find by Monarch Find is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Monarch Find in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 01:28:19.620