This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Monarch Find for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Monarch Find from your systemMonarch Find
. Open here
where you can get more info on Monarch Find. Detailed information about Monarch Find can be found at http://www.monarchfind.com/support
. Monarch Find is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find folder, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
Monarch Find is composed of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5752.40903
of Monarch Find. Click on the links below for other Monarch Find versions:
...click to view all...
Monarch Find is a program marketed by Monarch Find. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Monarch Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Monarch Find from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Monarch Find or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Monarch Find". If it exists on your system the Monarch Find app will be found very quickly. When you select Monarch Find in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Monarch Find, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Monarch Find.
8. After uninstalling Monarch Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Monarch Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Monarch Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Monarch Find by Monarch Find from your PC, we are not saying that Monarch Find by Monarch Find is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Monarch Find supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 13:55:11.393