A guide to uninstall Monarch Find from your PC
Monarch Find is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by Monarch Find
. Check out here
where you can read more on Monarch Find. More details about Monarch Find can be seen at http://www.monarchfind.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Monarch Find. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.05 KB (313400 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Monarch Find. They take 829.55 KB (849464
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5753.15704
of Monarch Find. Click on the links below for other Monarch Find versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Monarch Find from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Monarch Find:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Monarch Find:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\Extensions\10bac0f7-54f5-4d58-b06d-51ee96b664dd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\Extensions\badnboeomjdaknfbhjidpjfboamkdmhl.crx
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Monarch Find
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Monarch Find\DisplayIcon
A way to delete Monarch Find from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Monarch Find is an application marketed by Monarch Find. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Monarch Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Monarch Find or simply activate the Search field and type in "Monarch Find". If it is installed on your PC the Monarch Find application will be found very quickly. After you select Monarch Find in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Monarch Find, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Monarch Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.monarchfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Monarch Find.
8. After uninstalling Monarch Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Monarch Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Monarch Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Monarch Find:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Monarch Find by Monarch Find from your PC, nor are we saying that Monarch Find by Monarch Find is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Monarch Find in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-02 16:04:16.623