Monarch Find is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Monarch Find from your PCMonarch Find
. Further information on Monarch Find can be seen here
. Click on http://www.monarchfind.com/support
to get more facts about Monarch Find on Monarch Find's website. Monarch Find is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Monarch Find folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Monarch Find by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Monarch Find\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Monarch Find's main executable file and it takes close to 306.06 KB (313408 bytes) on disk.
Monarch Find is composed of the following executables which take 829.56 KB (849472
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.06 KB)
This web page is about Monarch Find version 2.0.5753.24703
only. Click on the links below for other Monarch Find versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Monarch Find from your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Monarch Find
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\Extensions\10bac0f7-54f5-4d58-b06d-51ee96b664dd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\Extensions\badnboeomjdaknfbhjidpjfboamkdmhl.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Monarch Find\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Monarch Find
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Monarch Find\DisplayIcon
Monarch Find is an application released by Monarch Find. Some people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Monarch Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Monarch Find from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Monarch Find or simply activate the Search field and type in "Monarch Find". If it is installed on your PC the Monarch Find application will be found very quickly. After you click Monarch Find in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Monarch Find, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Monarch Find:
- The software company is: http://www.monarchfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Monarch Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Monarch Find.
8. After removing Monarch Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Monarch Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Monarch Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Monarch Find by Monarch Find from your PC, we are not saying that Monarch Find by Monarch Find is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Monarch Find supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 21:28:21.940