Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr
You can find below details on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr application is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. groove.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr's primary executable file and it occupies circa 8.48 MB (8888064 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr contains of the executables below. They take 104.44 MB (109515744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.67 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (883.82 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.17 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (956.26 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.90 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.17 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.67 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (313.38 KB)
- Flattener.exe (57.75 KB)
- integrator.exe (635.78 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (232.74 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (975.69 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.32 MB)
- groove.exe (8.48 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (447.75 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (496.25 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (692.69 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (85.20 KB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (863.21 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (478.79 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (58.28 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (525.75 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (7.65 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- DW20.EXE (831.77 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (472.33 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (5.59 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (91.84 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (546.73 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- olicenseheartbeat.exe (1.11 MB)
- OSE.EXE (147.07 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (47.70 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.59 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
This page is about Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr version 15.0.4937.1000
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr program will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-01 11:30:17.107