Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr
Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr. The program's main executable file is named OneDriveSetup.exe and occupies 6.88 MB (7217832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr. They take about 112.48 MB (117944872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.66 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (883.32 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.16 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (947.26 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (3.04 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.16 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.66 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (313.38 KB)
- Flattener.exe (48.68 KB)
- integrator.exe (635.77 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- clview.exe (232.73 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- firstrun.exe (975.69 KB)
- graph.exe (4.32 MB)
- groove.exe (8.43 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- msosync.exe (447.75 KB)
- msouc.exe (496.24 KB)
- msqry32.exe (692.68 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (85.20 KB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (863.21 KB)
- selfcert.exe (478.78 KB)
- setlang.exe (58.28 KB)
- spdesign.exe (7.97 MB)
- vpreview.exe (525.25 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (7.65 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- dw20.exe (831.77 KB)
- dwtrig20.exe (472.32 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (5.59 MB)
- csisyncclient.exe (91.84 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (546.73 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- olicenseheartbeat.exe (1.11 MB)
- OSE.EXE (147.07 KB)
- appsharinghookcontroller64.exe (47.70 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.59 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.4849.1003
of Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr. For other Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some people want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr application will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 21:04:44.163