Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr
Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr's primary file takes about 6.88 MB (7217832 bytes) and its name is OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr contains of the executables below. They take 104.96 MB (110059696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (2.13 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (283.38 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (876.90 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (355.37 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (949.39 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.91 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (184.87 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (215.37 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (409.90 KB)
- flattener.exe (57.75 KB)
- Integrator.exe (628.88 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (226.09 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (968.89 KB)
- graph.exe (4.32 MB)
- groove.exe (8.47 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (72.89 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (440.89 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (489.39 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (685.89 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (87.39 KB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (860.38 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (471.88 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (51.39 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (518.90 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (24.59 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (7.65 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- DW20.EXE (824.88 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (465.38 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (5.58 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (85.09 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (539.88 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.09 MB)
- OSE.EXE (157.19 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (40.88 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (98.28 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr version 15.0.5327.1000
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr program will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-01 07:25:49.610