Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr
This info is about Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr's primary executable file and it takes about 6.88 MB (7217832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr. They take about 104.96 MB (110058448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (2.13 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (283.38 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (876.40 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (355.37 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (949.40 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.91 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (184.87 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (215.37 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (409.90 KB)
- flattener.exe (57.75 KB)
- integrator.exe (628.91 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- clview.exe (225.91 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- firstrun.exe (968.88 KB)
- graph.exe (4.32 MB)
- groove.exe (8.47 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (72.89 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (440.89 KB)
- msouc.exe (489.41 KB)
- msqry32.exe (685.88 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (87.39 KB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (860.41 KB)
- selfcert.exe (471.88 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (51.39 KB)
- vpreview.exe (518.90 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (24.59 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (7.65 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- dw20.exe (824.91 KB)
- dwtrig20.exe (465.38 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (5.58 MB)
- csisyncclient.exe (84.91 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (539.88 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- olicenseheartbeat.exe (1.09 MB)
- OSE.EXE (157.19 KB)
- appsharinghookcontroller64.exe (40.90 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (98.28 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr version 15.0.5357.1000
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr application will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive Entreprise 2013 - fr-fr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-09-11 16:02:19.593