Microsoft Edge Beta
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Microsoft Edge Beta for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Microsoft Edge Beta application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\85.0.564.41\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled msedge.exe and occupies 2.75 MB (2880904 bytes).
Microsoft Edge Beta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.02 MB (18895296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.75 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (758.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (786.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (97.88 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.47 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (989.38 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.32 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (989.88 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (453.38 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 85.0.564.41
of Microsoft Edge Beta. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Edge Beta releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Edge Beta is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Microsoft Edge Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Edge Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Edge Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Edge Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Edge Beta app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft Edge Beta in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Edge Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Edge Beta.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Edge Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Edge Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Edge Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Edge Beta by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 22:38:15.503