Microsoft Edge Beta
You can find below details on how to remove Microsoft Edge Beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft Edge Beta is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Microsoft Edge Beta is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\22.214.171.124\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. msedge.exe is the Microsoft Edge Beta's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.60 MB (1682368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Microsoft Edge Beta. They occupy about 10.66 MB (11177888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (1.60 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (524.44 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (653.94 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.37 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (641.94 KB)
- setup.exe (1.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Microsoft Edge Beta. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Edge Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Edge Beta is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Microsoft Edge Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Edge Beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Edge Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Edge Beta". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Edge Beta app will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft Edge Beta in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Edge Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Edge Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Edge Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Edge Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Edge Beta by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Edge Beta by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Edge Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 02:35:26.543