Microsoft Edge Beta
You can find below details on how to uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft Edge Beta program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Microsoft Edge Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\78.0.276.24\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.41 MB (2523728 bytes) on disk and is titled msedge.exe.
Microsoft Edge Beta is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.21 MB (11754672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.41 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (752.59 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (364.09 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (886.59 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (378.09 KB)
- setup.exe (3.03 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Edge Beta version 78.0.276.24
alone. For more Microsoft Edge Beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Edge Beta is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Edge Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Edge Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Edge Beta". The Microsoft Edge Beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft Edge Beta in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Edge Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Edge Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Edge Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Edge Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Edge Beta by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Edge Beta by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Edge Beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 20:31:05.673