Microsoft Edge Beta
Microsoft Edge Beta is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Edge Beta from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Microsoft Edge Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\79.0.309.15\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.70 MB (2828376 bytes) on disk and is titled msedge.exe.
The executable files below are part of Microsoft Edge Beta. They take about 11.88 MB (12455104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.70 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (756.59 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (366.09 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (887.09 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (379.09 KB)
- setup.exe (3.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Edge Beta version 79.0.309.15
alone. For other Microsoft Edge Beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Edge Beta is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Microsoft Edge Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Edge Beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Edge Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Edge Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Edge Beta application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft Edge Beta in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Edge Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Edge Beta.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Edge Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Edge Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Edge Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Edge Beta by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Edge Beta by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Edge Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 01:15:57.083