This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MiCloudPC for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall MiCloudPC from your computerxiaomi
. You can read more on xiaomi or check for application updates here
. Usually the MiCloudPC application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MiCloudPC is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Update.exe is the MiCloudPC's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.45 MB (1524144 bytes) on disk.
MiCloudPC is composed of the following executables which take 62.24 MB (65258256
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- MiCloudPC.exe (59.33 MB)
This web page is about MiCloudPC version 0.0.246
alone. You can find below info on other releases of MiCloudPC:
...click to view all...
MiCloudPC is a program by the software company xiaomi. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove MiCloudPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MiCloudPC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MiCloudPC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MiCloudPC". The MiCloudPC app will be found very quickly. When you select MiCloudPC in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MiCloudPC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MiCloudPC.
8. After removing MiCloudPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MiCloudPC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiCloudPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MiCloudPC by xiaomi from your PC, nor are we saying that MiCloudPC by xiaomi is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MiCloudPC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 11:57:11.020