This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MiCloudPC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MiCloudPC from your systemxiaomi
. Take a look here
where you can read more on xiaomi. MiCloudPC is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for MiCloudPC is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC\Update.exe. MiCloudPC's main file takes around 60.76 MB (63707056 bytes) and is named MiCloudPC.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside MiCloudPC. They take about 63.66 MB (66755344
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- MiCloudPC.exe (60.76 MB)
The current web page applies to MiCloudPC version 0.0.330
only. For more MiCloudPC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MiCloudPC is an application offered by the software company xiaomi. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase MiCloudPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MiCloudPC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MiCloudPC or simply click the Search field and type in "MiCloudPC". The MiCloudPC application will be found very quickly. After you select MiCloudPC in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MiCloudPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MiCloudPC.
8. After uninstalling MiCloudPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MiCloudPC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiCloudPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MiCloudPC by xiaomi from your computer, we are not saying that MiCloudPC by xiaomi is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MiCloudPC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 15:24:26.427