MiCloudPC is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall MiCloudPC from your PCxiaomi
. Open here
where you can get more info on xiaomi. Usually the MiCloudPC application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MiCloudPC. MiCloudPC's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1524144 bytes) and is called Update.exe.
MiCloudPC is composed of the following executables which take 63.94 MB (67045648
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- MiCloudPC.exe (61.03 MB)
This info is about MiCloudPC version 0.0.365
only. You can find here a few links to other MiCloudPC versions:
...click to view all...
MiCloudPC is an application by the software company xiaomi. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove MiCloudPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MiCloudPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MiCloudPC or simply click the Search feature and type in "MiCloudPC". The MiCloudPC program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MiCloudPC in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MiCloudPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MiCloudPC.
8. After removing MiCloudPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MiCloudPC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiCloudPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MiCloudPC by xiaomi from your PC, we are not saying that MiCloudPC by xiaomi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MiCloudPC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-04 23:31:20.690