This info is about MiCloudPC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MiCloudPC from your PCxiaomi
. Go over here
where you can find out more on xiaomi. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MiCloudPC. The application's main executable file is labeled Update.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1524144 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in MiCloudPC. They take 126.41 MB (132548720
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- MiCloudPC.exe (61.02 MB)
- MiCloudPC.exe (61.03 MB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
The current page applies to MiCloudPC version 0.0.363
alone. For other MiCloudPC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MiCloudPC is a program by xiaomi. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase MiCloudPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MiCloudPC from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MiCloudPC or simply click the Search field and type in "MiCloudPC". The MiCloudPC application will be found very quickly. When you select MiCloudPC in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MiCloudPC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MiCloudPC.
8. After removing MiCloudPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MiCloudPC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiCloudPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MiCloudPC by xiaomi from your computer, nor are we saying that MiCloudPC by xiaomi is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MiCloudPC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 00:43:43.557