Mac Blu-ray Player
Mac Blu-ray Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your PCMacgo Inc.
. You can read more on Macgo Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.macblurayplayer.com/windows-bluray-player.htm
if you want to read more on Mac Blu-ray Player on Macgo Inc.'s page. Mac Blu-ray Player is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\uninst.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Mac Blu-ray Player. The application's main executable file occupies 2.19 MB (2299392 bytes) on disk and is labeled Mac Blu-ray Player.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mac Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 40.85 MB (42834036
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (2.19 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.12 KB)
- setup.exe (38.28 MB)
The current page applies to Mac Blu-ray Player version 22.214.171.1248
only. You can find below a few links to other Mac Blu-ray Player releases:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player
Mac Blu-ray Player is a program marketed by Macgo Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mac Blu-ray Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mac Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the Mac Blu-ray Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mac Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mac Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com/windows-bluray-player.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mac Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 00:17:33.983