Mac Blu-ray Player
Mac Blu-ray Player is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your systemMacgo Inc.
. You can read more on Macgo Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Mac Blu-ray Player at http://www.macblurayplayer.com
. Mac Blu-ray Player is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Mac Blu-ray Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Mac Blu-ray Player's main file takes about 2.97 MB (3117888 bytes) and its name is Mac Blu-ray Player.exe.
Mac Blu-ray Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 44.64 MB (46805216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (55.81 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (79.81 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player (2).exe (2.97 MB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (2.97 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (120.81 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.90 KB)
- setup.exe (38.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1687
of Mac Blu-ray Player. You can find below info on other application versions of Mac Blu-ray Player:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is a program marketed by the software company Macgo Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mac Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". The Mac Blu-ray Player application will be found automatically. After you select Mac Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mac Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mac Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mac Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 15:06:26.347