Mac Blu-ray Player
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your systemMacgo Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Macgo Inc.. You can read more about related to Mac Blu-ray Player at http://www.macblurayplayer.com
. Mac Blu-ray Player is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Mac Blu-ray Player.exe is the Mac Blu-ray Player's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.19 MB (2298880 bytes) on disk.
Mac Blu-ray Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 40.84 MB (42824793
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (2.19 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.05 KB)
- setup.exe (38.27 MB)
The current page applies to Mac Blu-ray Player version 22.214.171.1241
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mac Blu-ray Player:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is a program by the software company Macgo Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mac Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mac Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". If it exists on your system the Mac Blu-ray Player app will be found automatically. After you select Mac Blu-ray Player in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mac Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mac Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:00:29.593