Mac Blu-ray Player
This web page is about Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your systemMacgo Inc.
. More information on Macgo Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Mac Blu-ray Player can be found at http://www.macblurayplayer.com/windows-bluray-player.htm
. Mac Blu-ray Player is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Mac Blu-ray Player. Mac Blu-ray Player.exe is the Mac Blu-ray Player's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.20 MB (2305856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mac Blu-ray Player. They take about 40.90 MB (42884935
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (112.31 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (87.81 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (2.20 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (138.31 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.12 KB)
- setup.exe (38.30 MB)
The current web page applies to Mac Blu-ray Player version 220.127.116.111
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mac Blu-ray Player releases:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is an application marketed by Macgo Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mac Blu-ray Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mac Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". If it exists on your system the Mac Blu-ray Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mac Blu-ray Player in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mac Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com/windows-bluray-player.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mac Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mac Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 20:12:46.497