Mac Blu-ray Player
Mac Blu-ray Player is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your computerMacgo Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Macgo Inc.. You can read more about on Mac Blu-ray Player at http://www.macblurayplayer.com
. Usually the Mac Blu-ray Player program is installed in the C:\Program Files\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player folder, depending on the user's option during install. Mac Blu-ray Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Mac Blu-ray Player.exe and its approximative size is 3.00 MB (3142464 bytes).
Mac Blu-ray Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 41.83 MB (43858496
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (110.81 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (86.31 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (3.00 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (137.31 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.05 KB)
- setup.exe (38.44 MB)
The current web page applies to Mac Blu-ray Player version 188.8.131.520
only. You can find here a few links to other Mac Blu-ray Player releases:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is an application by Macgo Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mac Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the Mac Blu-ray Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mac Blu-ray Player in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mac Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mac Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mac Blu-ray Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 20:50:43.057