MEmu is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MEmu from your systemMicrovirt Software Technology Co. Ltd
. You can find out more on Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd or check for application updates here
. MEmu is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Microvirt directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall MEmu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MEmuConsole.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.05 MB (1102128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MEmu. They take 22.35 MB (23439056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (585.15 KB)
- aapt.exe (834.00 KB)
- adb.exe (874.38 KB)
- clearRemnants.exe (35.30 KB)
- MEmu.exe (3.51 MB)
- MEmuConsole.exe (1.05 MB)
- MEmuPush.exe (357.30 KB)
- MEmuRepair.exe (312.30 KB)
- MemuService.exe (83.30 KB)
- MEmuUpdate.exe (478.80 KB)
- screenrecord.exe (338.31 KB)
- devcon.exe (84.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (88.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.16 MB)
- MEmuAutostartSvc.exe (116.95 KB)
- MEmuBalloonCtrl.exe (242.17 KB)
- MEmuHeadless.exe (216.40 KB)
- MEmuHPVPreload.exe (17.88 KB)
- MEmuManage.exe (1.01 MB)
- MEmuNetDHCP.exe (323.16 KB)
- MEmuNetNAT.exe (442.37 KB)
- MEmuSVC.exe (4.60 MB)
- NetAdpUninstall.exe (255.34 KB)
- NetFltInstall.exe (108.81 KB)
- NetFltUninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
- NetLwfInstall.exe (109.31 KB)
- NetLwfUninstall.exe (102.70 KB)
- USBInstall.exe (27.95 KB)
- USBUninstall.exe (26.95 KB)
This info is about MEmu version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other MEmu versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall MEmu.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files_Microvirt_MEmu_MEmuConsole_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu\MEmu.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu\Multi-MEmu.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu\Uninstall MEmu.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1495786669-688963979-3616763937-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe
MEmu is an application offered by the software company Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove MEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MEmu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MEmu or simply activate the Search field and type in "MEmu". If it is installed on your PC the MEmu application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MEmu in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MEmu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MEmu.
8. After uninstalling MEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MEmu that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MEmu in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:22:08.037