MEmu is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MEmu from your systemMicrovirt Software Technology Co. Ltd
. You can find out more on Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd or check for application updates here
. MEmu is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Microvirt directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall MEmu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MEmuConsole.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.05 MB (1102128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MEmu. They take 22.35 MB (23439056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (585.15 KB)
- aapt.exe (834.00 KB)
- adb.exe (874.38 KB)
- clearRemnants.exe (35.30 KB)
- MEmu.exe (3.51 MB)
- MEmuConsole.exe (1.05 MB)
- MEmuPush.exe (357.30 KB)
- MEmuRepair.exe (312.30 KB)
- MemuService.exe (83.30 KB)
- MEmuUpdate.exe (478.80 KB)
- screenrecord.exe (338.31 KB)
- devcon.exe (84.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (88.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.16 MB)
- MEmuAutostartSvc.exe (116.95 KB)
- MEmuBalloonCtrl.exe (242.17 KB)
- MEmuHeadless.exe (216.40 KB)
- MEmuHPVPreload.exe (17.88 KB)
- MEmuManage.exe (1.01 MB)
- MEmuNetDHCP.exe (323.16 KB)
- MEmuNetNAT.exe (442.37 KB)
- MEmuSVC.exe (4.60 MB)
- NetAdpUninstall.exe (255.34 KB)
- NetFltInstall.exe (108.81 KB)
- NetFltUninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
- NetLwfInstall.exe (109.31 KB)
- NetLwfUninstall.exe (102.70 KB)
- USBInstall.exe (27.95 KB)
- USBUninstall.exe (26.95 KB)
This info is about MEmu version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other MEmu versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall MEmu.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files_Microvirt_MEmu_MEmuConsole_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu\MEmu.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu\Multi-MEmu.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu\Uninstall MEmu.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1495786669-688963979-3616763937-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe
MEmu is an application offered by the software company Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove MEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MEmu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MEmu or simply activate the Search field and type in "MEmu". If it exists on your system the MEmu application will be found automatically. After you click MEmu in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MEmu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MEmu.
8. After uninstalling MEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MEmu that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MEmu in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:22:08.037