MEmu is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MEmu from your systemMicrovirt Software Technology Co. Ltd
. You can read more on Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd or check for application updates here
. MEmu is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microvirt directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MEmu. MEmuConsole.exe is the MEmu's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.49 MB (1567544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MEmu. They take about 28.08 MB (29442064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (585.15 KB)
- aapt.exe (834.00 KB)
- adb.exe (874.38 KB)
- clearRemnants.exe (35.30 KB)
- MEmu.exe (6.51 MB)
- memuc.exe (240.30 KB)
- MEmuConsole.exe (1.49 MB)
- MEmuPush.exe (354.30 KB)
- MEmuRepair.exe (312.30 KB)
- MemuService.exe (83.30 KB)
- MEmuUpdate.exe (478.80 KB)
- screenrecord.exe (458.32 KB)
- devcon.exe (84.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (88.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.09 MB)
- MEmuAutostartSvc.exe (116.95 KB)
- MEmuBalloonCtrl.exe (242.17 KB)
- MEmuHeadless.exe (216.40 KB)
- MEmuHPVPreload.exe (17.88 KB)
- MEmuManage.exe (1.01 MB)
- MEmuNetDHCP.exe (323.16 KB)
- MEmuNetNAT.exe (442.37 KB)
- MEmuSVC.exe (4.60 MB)
- NetAdpUninstall.exe (255.34 KB)
- NetFltInstall.exe (108.81 KB)
- NetFltUninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
- NetLwfInstall.exe (109.31 KB)
- NetLwfUninstall.exe (102.70 KB)
- USBInstall.exe (27.95 KB)
- USBUninstall.exe (26.95 KB)
The current web page applies to MEmu version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other MEmu versions:
...click to view all...
MEmu is a program marketed by the software company Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall MEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MEmu from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MEmu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MEmu". If it is installed on your PC the MEmu program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MEmu in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MEmu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MEmu.
8. After uninstalling MEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MEmu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MEmu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MEmu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 06:11:17.770