MEmu is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MEmu from your systemMicrovirt Software Technology Co. Ltd
. You can read more on Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd or check for application updates here
. MEmu is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microvirt directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MEmu. MEmuConsole.exe is the MEmu's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.49 MB (1567544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MEmu. They take about 28.08 MB (29442064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (585.15 KB)
- aapt.exe (834.00 KB)
- adb.exe (874.38 KB)
- clearRemnants.exe (35.30 KB)
- MEmu.exe (6.51 MB)
- memuc.exe (240.30 KB)
- MEmuConsole.exe (1.49 MB)
- MEmuPush.exe (354.30 KB)
- MEmuRepair.exe (312.30 KB)
- MemuService.exe (83.30 KB)
- MEmuUpdate.exe (478.80 KB)
- screenrecord.exe (458.32 KB)
- devcon.exe (84.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (88.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.09 MB)
- MEmuAutostartSvc.exe (116.95 KB)
- MEmuBalloonCtrl.exe (242.17 KB)
- MEmuHeadless.exe (216.40 KB)
- MEmuHPVPreload.exe (17.88 KB)
- MEmuManage.exe (1.01 MB)
- MEmuNetDHCP.exe (323.16 KB)
- MEmuNetNAT.exe (442.37 KB)
- MEmuSVC.exe (4.60 MB)
- NetAdpUninstall.exe (255.34 KB)
- NetFltInstall.exe (108.81 KB)
- NetFltUninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
- NetLwfInstall.exe (109.31 KB)
- NetLwfUninstall.exe (102.70 KB)
- USBInstall.exe (27.95 KB)
- USBUninstall.exe (26.95 KB)
The current web page applies to MEmu version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other MEmu versions:
...click to view all...
MEmu is a program marketed by the software company Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall MEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MEmu from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MEmu or simply click the Search feature and type in "MEmu". The MEmu program will be found very quickly. When you select MEmu in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MEmu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MEmu.
8. After uninstalling MEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MEmu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MEmu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MEmu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-02 06:11:17.770