This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MEmu for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MEmu from your computerMicrovirt Software Technology Co. Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microvirt folder (same installation drive as Windows). MEmu's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe. MEmu.exe is the MEmu's primary executable file and it occupies close to 6.93 MB (7270728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MEmu. They occupy 28.70 MB (30097504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (585.15 KB)
- aapt.exe (834.00 KB)
- adb.exe (874.38 KB)
- clearRemnants.exe (35.30 KB)
- MEmu.exe (6.93 MB)
- memuc.exe (256.80 KB)
- MEmuConsole.exe (1.59 MB)
- MEmuPush.exe (357.30 KB)
- MEmuRepair.exe (312.30 KB)
- MemuService.exe (83.30 KB)
- MEmuUpdate.exe (472.54 KB)
- screenrecord.exe (457.82 KB)
- devcon.exe (84.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (88.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.10 MB)
- MEmuAutostartSvc.exe (116.95 KB)
- MEmuBalloonCtrl.exe (242.17 KB)
- MEmuDrvInst.exe (93.33 KB)
- MEmuHeadless.exe (216.40 KB)
- MEmuHPVPreload.exe (17.88 KB)
- MEmuManage.exe (1.01 MB)
- MEmuNetDHCP.exe (323.16 KB)
- MEmuNetNAT.exe (442.37 KB)
- MEmuSVC.exe (4.60 MB)
- NetAdpUninstall.exe (255.34 KB)
- NetFltInstall.exe (108.81 KB)
- NetFltUninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
- NetLwfInstall.exe (109.31 KB)
- NetLwfUninstall.exe (102.70 KB)
- USBInstall.exe (27.95 KB)
- USBUninstall.exe (26.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MEmu. You can find below a few links to other MEmu versions:
...click to view all...
MEmu is an application marketed by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase MEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MEmu with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MEmu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MEmu". The MEmu application will be found automatically. When you select MEmu in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MEmu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MEmu.
8. After uninstalling MEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MEmu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MEmu in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 03:26:11.233