You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MEmu for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall MEmu from your systemMicrovirt Software Technology Co. Ltd
. Open here
for more information on Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. MEmu is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Microvirt directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove MEmu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. MEmuConsole.exe is the MEmu's main executable file and it occupies close to 873.30 KB (894256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MEmu. They occupy an average of 20.69 MB (21691072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (585.15 KB)
- aapt.exe (834.00 KB)
- adb.exe (874.38 KB)
- clearRemnants.exe (35.30 KB)
- MEmu.exe (2.54 MB)
- MEmuConsole.exe (873.30 KB)
- MEmuPush.exe (356.30 KB)
- MEmuRepair.exe (278.80 KB)
- MemuService.exe (263.16 KB)
- MEmuUpdate.exe (478.30 KB)
- screenrecord.exe (337.81 KB)
- devcon.exe (84.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (88.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.89 MB)
- MEmuAutostartSvc.exe (116.95 KB)
- MEmuBalloonCtrl.exe (242.17 KB)
- MEmuHeadless.exe (299.52 KB)
- MEmuHPVPreload.exe (17.88 KB)
- MEmuManage.exe (1.15 MB)
- MEmuNetDHCP.exe (323.16 KB)
- MEmuNetNAT.exe (442.37 KB)
- MEmuSVC.exe (3.92 MB)
- NetAdpUninstall.exe (255.34 KB)
- NetFltInstall.exe (258.29 KB)
- NetFltUninstall.exe (257.79 KB)
- USBInstall.exe (27.95 KB)
- USBUninstall.exe (26.95 KB)
This page is about MEmu version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other MEmu versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MEmu we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MEmu:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu\MEmu.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu\Multi-MEmu.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MEmu\Uninstall MEmu.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\MEmuConsole.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\MEmuConsole.exe.FriendlyAppName
MEmu is a program marketed by the software company Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove MEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MEmu from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MEmu or simply click the Search feature and type in "MEmu". The MEmu application will be found automatically. After you click MEmu in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MEmu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MEmu.
8. After uninstalling MEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MEmu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MEmu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 02:45:57.270