This web page is about MCScreen for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall MCScreen from your PCRHUB Communications, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on RHUB Communications, Inc.. Further information about MCScreen can be seen at http://www.rhubcom.com
. MCScreen is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TurboMeeting\.. directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall MCScreen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TurboMeeting\..\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name MCScreen. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 633.09 KB (648288 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCStarter.exe.
The executables below are part of MCScreen. They occupy an average of 14.44 MB (15145376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCStarter.exe (633.09 KB)
- TMLauncher.exe (534.59 KB)
- TMRemover.exe (232.09 KB)
- InstallService.exe (83.59 KB)
- PCRecordPlayer.exe (817.59 KB)
- PCRecordPlayerCore.exe (1.48 MB)
- Sss.exe (73.59 KB)
- TMDownloader.exe (302.59 KB)
- TMService.exe (341.09 KB)
- TurboMeeting.exe (7.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.389
of MCScreen. You can find below info on other releases of MCScreen:
MCScreen is a program marketed by RHUB Communications, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove MCScreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MCScreen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MCScreen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MCScreen". If it is installed on your PC the MCScreen app will be found automatically. After you select MCScreen in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MCScreen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MCScreen:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rhubcom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TurboMeeting\..\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name MCScreen
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MCScreen.
8. After uninstalling MCScreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MCScreen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MCScreen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MCScreen by RHUB Communications, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MCScreen by RHUB Communications, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MCScreen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:23:46.020