This web page is about MCScreen for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MCScreen from your PCRHUB Communications, Inc.
. More information about RHUB Communications, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about MCScreen at http://www.rhubcom.com
. Usually the MCScreen application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TurboMeeting\.. directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall MCScreen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TurboMeeting\..\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name MCScreen. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PCStarter.exe is the MCScreen's primary executable file and it occupies around 442.62 KB (453240 bytes) on disk.
MCScreen contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.92 MB (9353480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCStarter.exe (442.62 KB)
- TMLauncher.exe (377.62 KB)
- TMRemover.exe (53.62 KB)
- InstallService.exe (49.62 KB)
- PCRecordPlayer.exe (629.62 KB)
- PCRecordPlayerCore.exe (953.62 KB)
- Sss.exe (73.62 KB)
- TMDownloader.exe (221.62 KB)
- TMService.exe (261.62 KB)
- TurboMeeting.exe (4.34 MB)
The current web page applies to MCScreen version 3.0.350
only. For more MCScreen versions please click below:
MCScreen is an application released by the software company RHUB Communications, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove MCScreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MCScreen from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MCScreen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MCScreen". If it exists on your system the MCScreen application will be found automatically. After you select MCScreen in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MCScreen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MCScreen:
- The software company is: http://www.rhubcom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TurboMeeting\..\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name MCScreen
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MCScreen.
8. After uninstalling MCScreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MCScreen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MCScreen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MCScreen by RHUB Communications, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MCScreen by RHUB Communications, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MCScreen in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-18 21:57:20.407