MCScreen is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall MCScreen from your PCRHUB Communications, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on RHUB Communications, Inc.. You can get more details on MCScreen at http://www.rhubcom.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TurboMeeting\.. directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MCScreen is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TurboMeeting\..\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name MCScreen. PCStarter.exe is the MCScreen's main executable file and it occupies approximately 666.80 KB (682800 bytes) on disk.
MCScreen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.14 MB (16927696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCStarter.exe (666.80 KB)
- TMLauncher.exe (584.30 KB)
- TMRemover.exe (233.80 KB)
- InstallService.exe (230.30 KB)
- PCRecordPlayer.exe (819.80 KB)
- PCRecordPlayerCore.exe (1.48 MB)
- Sss.exe (73.80 KB)
- TMDownloader.exe (309.30 KB)
- TMService.exe (347.80 KB)
- TurboMeeting.exe (8.88 MB)
The current web page applies to MCScreen version 3.0.443
only. You can find below info on other application versions of MCScreen:
If you're planning to uninstall MCScreen you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MCScreen\Inno Setup: Icon Group
MCScreen is an application offered by the software company RHUB Communications, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MCScreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MCScreen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MCScreen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MCScreen". If it is installed on your PC the MCScreen app will be found very quickly. When you select MCScreen in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MCScreen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MCScreen:
- The software company is: http://www.rhubcom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TurboMeeting\..\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name MCScreen
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MCScreen.
8. After removing MCScreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MCScreen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MCScreen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MCScreen by RHUB Communications, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MCScreen by RHUB Communications, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MCScreen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-15 14:31:43.240